ALTA BEST PRACTICES CERTIFICATION WEBINAR: Part 2
By now, the word "Certification" has been commonly used throughout the industry and is the hot topic for the time, but what does it really mean?
In this Entrust Educational Event webinar, we bring in ALTA Elite Provider Pershing, Yoakley & Associates (PYA) to discuss the common gaps that hold back certification.
This will be the second of a FREE, multi-part webinar series and is something that should not be missed.
If you're considering implementing / creating a Best Practices Manual, or on the fence of a 3rd Party Certification, don't miss the next Entrust Educational Event webinar "ALTA Best Practices Certification Webinar: Part 2," which will be held from 2:00 - 2:30 PM EDT, Wednesday, October 21.
Seating is limited!
Industry experts will discuss:
- Gap One: Your policies and procedures do not cover all of the ALTA Best Practices
- Gap Two: Non-public, Personal Information (NPI) Security Risk-Assessment Procedures
- Gap Three: NPI Risk-Assessment Testing
- Gap Four: Management's Review of Information Technology (IT)
- Gap Five: Documentation of Employee Training and Policy Acknowledgment
- Gap Six: Pillar 4 and 5 Compliance
- Eugene McCullough, Esq. - PYA
- Matthew Rekers, CPA, CIA - PYA
- Jonathan Yasko, Entrust Solutions
Click HERE to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. It's recommended you perform a system check before logging on. You may need to download software in order to access the webinar.